Are you the victim of a crime and do you need to report it? You can use this form in certain circumstances:
- The incident occurred within Columbia County but outside city limits (except for identity theft).
- You have a valid email address.
- There are no known suspects.
- The crime is in the list of crimes within this reporting form.
Although you may not know any suspects, CCSO uses this data in crime analysis.
- Fields marked with a (*) are required.
- When complete, press the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
- You will receive an email notification of your submission at the email address you provide.
Do not use this form for any other type of crime. If you need to talk to a deputy, please contact our dispatch center at 503-397-1521.