SOLID WASTE PROGRAM
Todd Dugdale, Solid Waste Administrator
Solid waste Program:
Administers Solid Waste Management Plan and the Solid Waste Ordinance.
Administers the solid waste collection franchises within the unincorporated area of the County.
Operates the Columbia County Transfer Station.
Plans, organizes and directs the County recycling, waste reduction, reuse and household hazardous waste program.
Columbia County Transfer Station Information
- Hours and General Information
- Transfer Station Rates and Fees **New Rates Effective August 1, 2014**
- IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CHARGES FOR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PURCHASES
- Materials Accepted
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Requirement for Secured Loads
- Dumpstoppers Program